From the Valox™ plastic enclosure to the fully sealed/gasket openings, special safety test leads and fuses, the shock-mounted LCD display and electronics, Wavetek Meterman's new HD110B, HD115B and HD160B multimeters are built to perform — day after day, year after year — in the most demanding environments.
In addition to standard DMM measuring functions, a unique Safety Tester™ feature quickly checks for live circuits, and indicates the presence of common power supply voltages (AC or DC, positive or negative) with a series of LEDs and eliminates the need for separate, easily misplaced voltage checkers.
Furthermore, this feature does not use the meter's internal battery so you can always detect live voltage levels even if your meter's battery is dead. Add to that an oversized character display, new patented ergonomic shape and the world's brightest Digi-Glo™ back-light, and you won't ever settle for anything less.
Put them to the test — drop them, splash them, expose them to dust, oil, dirt, transient spikes — Wavetek Meterman's new HD Series of meters are undeniably Heavy-Duty.
Tech-Preferred Features™ of Wavetek Meterman HD Series Digital Multimeters:
All Wavetek Meterman HD Series meters are further distinguished with many time saving, Tech-Preferred advantages that give you increased utility, greater performance and superior quality in every application.
- Oversized Character Displays for Easy Reading
- 30-Minute Auto-Off to Preserve Battery
- High Voltage Alerts for Extra User safety
- Extra Protection & Anti-Skid Rubber Holster
- Tilt-Stand and Flex-Strap™ for Hands-free Operation
- Premium Rated Test Leads
- Approved to Highest EN61010-1 Rating & CE Marked — Category III to 1500VDC/1000VAC
- Spare Fuses, Battery and Hex Screwdriver Included Look for the distinctive T-Shape DMMs and black and yellow function dial, both trademarks of Wavetek Meterman.
*HD "B" Series DMMS were tested by an independent outside laboratory and comply with the specifications of MIL-PRF-28800F, class 2 drip proof and IP67 [Totally protected against dust. Protected against effects of immersion to 1 m (3 feet).]