The hands-free system offers maximum flexibility, with headset support for voice picking, as well as mix and match connectors on either side of the device enabling the right- or left-handed scanning.
The robust system delivers the kind of dependability you need for every-day all-day operation, offering the latest in mobile operating systems and processing power in a rugged design to endure the most demanding environments - from the dusty warehouse floor to the cooler and freezer, or to a postal sorting area.
Connectivity to virtually any wireless LAN provides a critical always-on connection to your business systems. Accuracy is increased in picking operations since workers can receive instant feedback if the wrong item is selected, reducing the costs associated with erroneous shipments.
Features of Wearable Mobile Computer WT4000:
- Hands-free design
- High-performance platform
- 802.11 a/b/g WLAN
- IP54 sealing; 4 ft./1.2 m drop specification across entire operating temperature range
- Flexible platform – support for handsfree text and voice-based picking
- Designed for wide temperature ranges
- Ergonomic design
- 2.8” color QVGA display with backlight