Expenses for many organisations is a laborious but often forgotten overhead. myExpenses removes this overhead and addresses these pains. It comes with preconfigured reports and analysis to meet key questions for users, team leaders and management.
myExpenses also supports the way you work, be it in the office or on the road. It can remove people from any underlying applications, avoiding detailed application knowledge, training and time logging in & out.
It provides end users with familiar interfaces such as Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint and a range of web browsers and mobile devices. This ensures easy user adoption and minimises change management.
Summary of Benefits
- Self service web based solution with options to deploy through Outlook or SharePoint
- Ensures compliance and standards
- Easily understood and adopted by users including approvers and administration
- Eliminates paper based activities
- Drives down cost per transaction
- Removes the administration overhead and frees up time for business focus
- Includes smart productivity features to further minimise time, including ability to download expense template and prior expenses to Excel, manipulate and then upload a new expense claim
- Can accommodate validation and business rules from underlying Finance system, eliminating coding and calculation errors
- Integration to Finance system for posting and payment processes. Plug ins available for a range of leading financial applications with the ability to customise integration to point to your financial application of choice
- Reporting provides visibility over your processes at an individual, team and business level, for process owners and users
- Delivered within a process management framework that can address other management and operational challenges