It has a rich repository of reports aimed to meet key questions for a range of stake holders, both users and management.
myAnalytics comes loaded with dashboard and report components preconfigured to understand and provide visibility on your FlowCentric processes. Each component is designed to address a key question or perspective.
They provide insight that may uncover or highlight an improvement, validate assumptions, and demonstrate efficiency, whether it's based on the time an activity took, the cost of the resource involved, the frequency or pattern of occurrence.
As well as preconfigured reports and analysis for FlowCentric, you can add custom content to myAnalytics. All reporting objects are ready for use with no configuration or programming. Each is fit for purpose and designed with great presentation formats and visual cues. You can click and navigate down through reports & to the data.
myAnalytics understands that people work and think differently. There are many ways to navigate or find the view you want. You can type in a question and an intelligent search will call up those reports best suited to answer the question.
myAnalytics resides by default in your FlowCentric homepage. But parts or whole can be embedded into a process or into other applications such as SharePoint or accessed directly via a browser.
Some of the Benefits
- Navigation and views to help you set priorities and complete tasks efficiently
- Provides visibility over your processes at an individual, team and business level, for process owners and users
- Provides real rationale to fine tune your processes
- Supports continuous improvement and management strategies driving down cost, increasing efficiency and effectiveness
- Suits the way you work and complements your use of processes in FlowCentric.
- Provides a platform for incorporating operational BI embedded into your processes, driving decisions and events and reporting over them.