In this on-demand recording, join Phocas Chief Financial Officer, Stewart Irwin as he takes the complexities and frustration out of financial reporting. Using Phocas for Finance, Stew will demonstrate an environment where analysing and exploring your financial data is simple.
Phocas for Finance allows you to quickly and easily run a:
- P&L analysis including a full drill down to source transactions and analysis across Financial Years
- Balance Sheet analysis including changes and trends in Asset & Liability balances
- Detailed Cash Flow analysis between any 2 time periods
- Consolidation of subsidiaries whether from the same or different ERPs
- Comparison of different subsidiaries, branches or departments
- Year on year comparisons without necessarily referring to Financial Years
- Detailed analysis of debtor balances and debtor days outstanding
- Dashboard analysis of KPIs such as profit, overhead/fixed cost analysis, break-even points, cost efficiencies, stock and debtor balance trends
View the below recording for more information and if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.