- Batch Systems
Controller is designed for:
- Batching into a weigh hopper and controlling the dump / discharge gate.
- Batching out of a hopper and to control refilling.
- Bagging machine installations.
- Suitable for single, two and three speed filling systems.
- Pre-acts are adjustable for the final, medium and fast fill outputs.
- Auto tune allows auto in-flight compensation for final and medium filling outputs.
- Settings to control hopper impact force and fast fill overshoot for high speed systems.
- Tuning and zero functions can be set to occur after each batch or, to maximise speed, after a set number of batches.
- An optional multi batch feature allows automatic repeat batching to reach the target weight. Ideal when the target is greater than the hopper capacity.
- 8 relays are used as outputs: batching control, over and under tolerance check, run and alarm. For direct connection to solenoids or PLC.
- Setpoints can be operator adjusted or preset commissioning values.
- A total of 11 switch inputs allow remote control of the instrument.
- Options include analog and communication outputs (user installable).
To view more information including product specifications please click here