An Active Weighing Solutions Weigh Belt Conveyor is conveyor installed with a single or two idler belt weigher. Generally designed to be slow speed, the Weigh Belt Conveyors provide continuous weighing with better accuracy than a belt weigher. These weighers provide the advantage of requiring only minimal headroom and length.
Depending on the characteristics of the bulk material and the application, an accuracy of ±0.5% and better of the totalized load can be achieved.
Accuracy - Weighing Accuracy ±0.5% and better
Flow Rate - Feed rates from 5kg/hr to 500tph
Belt Width - Open Design Models: 300mm to 2500mm. Fully Enclosed Models: 300 to 750mm
Key Features - Active Weighing Solutions Weigh Belt Conveyor
- "C" Frame construction for fast belt changes
- Crowned and lagged head drum
- Constant belt tension mechanism
- Direct driven shaft mounted motor and gearbox
Utilising an EMC ModWeigh 95A Belt Weigher System controller, the Weigh Belt Conveyor will provide:
- Instantaneous flow rate
- The total of the material passing
- Analogue output signal(s)
- RS232, RS422/485 communications
- Pulse output
View more information about weigh belt conveyors.