Features of Driver Control Stations:
- Connection to a range of commonly available indicators (Avery, Rinstrum, etc.)
- Reliable and rugged Dallas i-Button tag reader (for unique, electronic identification of vehicle drivers or their vehicles)
- One Ethernet TCP IP cable connection between the DCS and the office
- Standard-format alphanumeric keyboard with five function keys
40-character, dual line, backlit liquid crystal display
- Thermal printer with up to 120m of paper storage
Advantages of Driver Control Stations:
- Complete compatability between the Driver Control Station and other peripheral equipment (digital indicator, office PC and network, etc.).
- Provision of a total weighing solution, if required, or just one part of it.
For an obligation-free quotation, or just to make further enquiries, please feel welcome to contact Behzad Ahmadi on (08) 8351 7011, or email Behzad direct (email@example.com).
For further information about Driver Control Stations visit Accuweigh at http://www.accuweigh.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature and one of the Accuweigh team will respond to your enquiry directly.