Ultrahawke can design, manufacture, supply, install and commission weighbridges, including above ground, semi-pit, fully inground, road-legal, rail, and road/rail weighbridges, and in all deck sizes and capacities to suit your exact needs.
- Steel or concrete weighbridge constuction
- Weighbridge lengths from 8m to 52m
- Inground and above ground weighbridge designs
- Weighbridge capacities from 20 tonne to 200 tonne
- Manned or fully-automatic weighbridge systems available
The benefits of Ultrahawke weighbridges include:-
- Design: Complete in-house design is available by experienced weighbridge professionals to suit exacting customer requirements.
- Manufacture: Ultrahawke weighbridges are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards undertaken in our well equipped factory by our experienced and highly skilled trades-persons. Our factory is also purpose designed for manufacturing weighbridges.
- Install/Commissioning: The efforts of our skilled and professional install and commissioning staff guarantees a long and troublefree life for your Ultrahawke weighbridge.
Shown above, is a custom design 2.5m x 4m platform scale used for weighing racing cars in the support events at the local Grand Prix each year. The featured car is a RALT RT4 that was designed by the legendary Ron Tauranac, who was the designer of the Brabham cars which took Sir Jack Brabham and the late Denis Hulme to Formula One World Championships in the 1960s as well as a myriad of Brabhams for other formulae from Indycars to Formula 3 and everything in between. In all, Brabham built about 500 racing cars in total.
Later, Ron started Ralt, a race car production company that built cars, which were for many years, the chassis you needed to win in F2, F3, F3000, and FAtlantic etc. About 1000 Ralts of various types were built, and many are still racing.
If you are interested in Weighbridges, please visit our website today.