From the totally enclosed stainless steel model DEA weighfeeder specifically designed for the food and chemical industry to the new Multidos a fully featured weighfeeder.
- Our world wide product over 20,000 units in operation around the world.
- Schenck Process has over 35 years of experience in weighfeeders.
- Schenck Process was the pioneer of digital continuous weight controller over 20 years ago.
Features on all Schenck Process weighfeeders include:
- Gravity take-up, for even belt tension.
- Inner and outer belt scrapers.
- Plough scraper.
- Belt-influence-Compensation, to show belt slip and drift, also belt tare relative to belt position.
- Belt training aid, to ensure correct belt tracking .
With the release of the new Multidos® weighfeeder we offer a choice of weighfeeder options - from the simple open frame version to a completely enclosed weighfeeder. The unit is also available as a Mechatronic unit that integrates the controller in the Mechanics.
For details, please refer Schenck Process Equipment brochure.