The digital architecture offers very easy one-pass calibration and fast setup. This versatile digital load cell amplifier offers options of isolated analogue outputs, latching relays or digital outputs for control or alarm functions.
The RS232 or RS485 options provide for digital communications (including setup) and can support label or ticket printers.
This HR version incorporates a very high resolution (24-bit) A-D converter and therefore offers an internal resolution of 500,000 counts. This additional performance is of benefit for multi-range scales and for applications where the live weight is very small in relation to the dead weight (tare weight).
- High resolution of 500,000 counts
- Multi-point linearisation capability (4 points)
- 12 Calibration profiles stores for 12 different sensors
- Provides excitation of 10V @ 160mA to drive up to 6 x 350 Ohm load cells
- Six wire measurement system can compensate for zener barrier losses
- Fully digital set-up and calibration using built-in LCD display and keypad or comms
- Auto tare and peak hold actioned by volt-free contacts
- Setpoints and event handling using digital inputs and 2 x SPCO relays
- Fully isolated 4-20mA and 0-10V analog outputs
- RS232 or RS485 communications for setup, data transfer or label/ticket printing
- IP65 / NEMA4 ABS housing for bulkhead mounting
- AC or DC power supply options
To view more information including product specifications please click here.