Designed for Reliability
Miller Bobcat 250 (Diesel) Welder/Generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine.
- Lugged - not soldered - heavy internal leads for better field durability.
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life.
- Super-tough armour to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact.
- Lift hook integrated into the centre frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability.
Large 45L fuel capacity means many hours of run time before refuelling.
Versatile AC and DC Weld Output
Provides quality welds on all types of metals. DC is smooth and easy to run while AC Stick is used when arc blow occurs.
MIG, Stick, DC, AC, TIG
Smooth Generator Power
Revolutionary ten-degree skewed rotor design optimises generator performance.
Typical equipment which can be run includes hand tools, circular saw, air compressor and flood lights.
2 X 15 Amp Sockets
1 X 50 Amp Hubbell
3 Year Warranty
Welder/generator is warranted by Miller for 3 years, parts and labour. For details, refer to the Miller warranty statement. Engine is warranted separately by engine manufacturer.