New standard features include a battery isolator switch for safer maintenance procedures and a engine stop button to quickly shut the Vantage® 580 down in the event of an emergency. Simple controls and Chopper Technology® deliver the low maintenance, long service life, easy operation and great arc performance every owner demands in these environments.
This multi-process powerhouse features 500 amps at 100 per cent, or 525 amps at 60 per cent duty cycle, tested at temperatures up to 40°C. Plenty of AC 240V & 415V auxiliary power – this unit delivers 20,000 watts. You can depend on legendary engine reliability from Perkins® and superior Lincoln arc performance.
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-cored, Gouging
- Simple to operate (Select one of five process modes, including CC-Stick, CC-Pipe, CC-Gouging,
Touch-Start™ TIG or CV Wire, and then dial in the desired output.)
- Optimised CC-Stick mode (CC-Stick mode is optimised for general purpose and E7018 low hydrogen electrodes)
- Arc control adjustment - produces a soft, buttery arc or a more forceful, digging arc to suit your
- Touch-Start™ DC TIG welding - provides easy arc starting that avoids tungsten contamination and the use of high frequency.
- 20kVA of auxiliary power- able to power up to three inverter power sources to give you up to four
stick electrode welding arcs for higher productivity. 240V and 415V IP66 rated outlets.