Welding / Engineering Training
XLT specialises in welding training, welder qualification, and providing fully accredited welding training programs customised to suit each trainee’s needs.
All training is endorsed by the Training Accreditation Council of Western Australia, is delivered within the Metal & Engineering Training Package MEM05 guidelines, and is conducted in a work simulated environment utilising equipment and consumables as per current industry usage.
Courses commence Monday weekly and XLT is able to qualify welders to any code or specific welding procedure.
Welding training is customised, competency based, self paced, and structured to recognise:
- Each trainee’s existing welding skills, if any
- Welding skills or qualifications required
- Timing required to obtain the necessary outcomes is dependant upon each trainee’s current skills and their capacity to learn new competencies.
We deliver training programs for:
- New entrants to the industry
- Refresher training for welders & boilermakers who have been out of the industry
- Welders or tradesman wishing to up-skill to higher qualifications
Available delivery options include:
- Full time: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Part time: One or two days a week
- Evening classes: Thursday evening until 9:00 pm
To Know More about Welding / Engineering Training Please click here