Individual, free-hanging welding grade PVC strips are suspended on an aluminium rail, and are made to your specific dimensions.
Features of the SHIELDflex Welding Screen System:
- Complete welding booth design and construction
- Super tough SHIELDflex welding screen strip option
- Maintain 'closed screens' yet uninhibited access at all points of the perimeter
- Mobile screens
- Complete support structure systems
- SHIELDflex does not rely on the 'human element' to "close curtains when welding"
- Free-hanging PVC strips will reliably fall back into place and do the job, regardless of who or what goes through them
- SHIELDflex complies with the requirements of Australian Standard AS3957 / NZ5852 regarding light transmitting screens and curtains for welding operations
- Good visibility in and out of the enclosure avoids the creation of 'closed cells'
- High clarity PVC means that any mishap inside the screen can be immediately spotted
- Never tear another welding screen again! Individual overlapped strips allow long fabrications to protrude right through the screen, without compromising on protection
- Personel can enter a SHIELDflex enclosure at any point of its perimeter
Tough 2.0mm thick SHIELDflex PVC strips provide unmatched resistance to tearing or burning. In the event that some strips are damaged, they can be quickly and easily removed from the keyrail for individual replacement.
- SHIELDflex Screens are supplied as standard with the Universal Keyrail mounting system
- The Universal Keyrail is not self-supporting and must be mounted to a suitable support structure appropriate to the size of the screen