- WiseRoot+ special process for open gap root welding without backing
- Excellent welds from the root to the top with one machine
- Increased productivity means less costs
- Multiple processes: MIG, 1-MIG, pulsed MIG, MMA and TIG options
- Optimised welding characteristics in solid wire root welding with CO2 or mixed argon shielding gases
- Combine two wire feeders on the same power source for alternative filler wires
- MatchChannel for changing welding parameters on the run
- GT04 wire drive mechanism with twin motors
- ArcQuality compatible for managing welding quality
FastMig X 450 power source and MXP 37 Pipe wire feeder is the complete solution for welding on pipes in offshore and onshore applications, in prefabrication workshops or at installation sites.
The system is based on FastMig X 450, a multi-process power source that you can use for root welding, fill-ups and caps. You can connect two wire feeders to allow quick changing of welding process and filler wire type and size.
Where applications demand alternative power levels during welding, MatchChannel delivers the solution. Change power levels during welding at the press of the gun trigger, accommodating changes in welding position and material thickness or type The alternative power settings are stored in MatchChannel memory, making welding faster and saving you the extra time used with traditional equipment setting between welds.
Designed for easy and efficient opengap root welding, WiseRoot+ is the premium and market leading root closure process without backing. With the amazing sampling rate of 20 million per second and the revolutionary precise wire feed control mechanism, WiseRoot+ delivers supreme arc stability and the optimal penetration and bead shape you're looking for. FastMig X 450 system creates a new level of accuracy and reliability in arc control.