Auto-Line™ Power Management
- Automatically compensates for various input Voltage. Suits jobsite and generator power. Keeps welding output constant even if input power varies by ±10%. Single or 3 phase.
- The PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ Welding System is streamlined and simplified to reduce setup time and potential weld defects. Push button process changeover eliminates the need for swapping cables.
- The robust design will withstand harsh environments common in the field.
- The FieldPro™ Remote provides all the same functionality of the PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ hundreds of feet from the power source, including process changeover, and Amperage adjustment with no special cables.
- Connect the FieldPro™ Remote in line with the electrode holder or TIG torch with standard welding cables and have complete remote control.
- The optimised Stick and TIG performance specifically meets the needs of open root pipe welding and helps reduce training time and increases quality.
- Starts maintain root opening and prepared edge and stops limit arc marks outside of the heat-affected zone.
- FieldPro™ Remote reduces weld defects by automatically setting correct polarity for each welding process - without the need to manually swap cables.
- Eliminates the need to "get by" with less than optimal settings without control cables, and allows for easy setup of a new weld process with the touch of a button.
- Total remote control of welding processes and parameters improves safety by limiting jobsite movement and reducing slip, trip and fall hazards.
- Save time by eliminating the need to trace cables back to change welding parameters and processes.
- No control cables to string and manage on the jobsite.
- Industry-leading arc performance like the PipeWorx 400 Welding System, but in a field-ready package.
- True multi-process system provides conventional Stick, TIG, FCAW, and MIG welding as well as the advanced technologies of RMD and Pulse.
- Smart Feeder delivers excellent RMD and Pulse welding up to 60 metres away from the power source with no control cables.
- RMD and Pulse processes also help reduce weld failures and eliminate backing gas on some stainless and chromoly applications.
- 3 year warranty.
- Process Piping
- HVAC and Water Pipe
- Stick SMAW
- Pulsed MIG G
- MAW-PMIG RMD® GMAW MSC
- MIG GMAW
- Flux Cored FCAW
- DC TIG GTAW
- Air Carbon Arc CAC-A Cutting and Gouging
Read the Miller PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ article