They provide full protection of the welding process to the elements and allow for welding in harsh conditions. The Flexshield welding tent is designed for protection when welding outdoors.
Welding tents can also be used as a utility tent for carrying out technician work such as electrical repairs in bad weather.
Use welding tents and humpys for:
- Pipeline welding
- Oil and gas
- Mine sites
- Onsite welding and repairs
- Electrical servicing
- Conforms to AS3947 for welding protection
- Roof ad 4 walls from fire retardant reinforced
- PVC 2 side walls have division for allowing pipepline to protrude through
- Australian made for Australian conditions
- Easily customisable – just ask us to modify the tent to suit your needs
- Assembles in minutes letting you get on with your project – no downtime
- 2500mm x 2500mm x 3000mm proven size requirement
- Australia’s largest tent, allowing you to work freely with more machines and larger pipes
- Complete protection from wind, rain, dust, sun UV and snow
- Wind load tested in the cyclonic areas of north west Australia
- Flat packs for transport
- Tie down slots are crafted in the cover so the horizontal support bars can be tied down if necessary
Flexshield welding tents or humpys:
- Protect your welds and welder
- Save energy, time
- Be more productive
Flexshield welding tents are available in the above sizes or can be custom made to suit your exact size and environment requirements. Once a solution has been chosen Flexshield is able to quickly manufacture and supply.
The welding tents are available as a kit with easy installation instructions or alternatively Flexshield will arrange to install at your location.
Flexshield provides a complete support system for welding protection and safety, providing for all requirements.
Special Offer - An Anti-Fatigue Electrical protection mat worth $199 will be included FREE with each tent. The mat can save you from being killed with an electrical failre and superior cushioning, making them ideal for standing on for extended periods. Offer valid while stocks last.
This is what our customers are saying about our tents:
"We had trouble with the smaller tents because of the proximity of the tent wall to the TIG wire! When the wind blew the side of the tent in it knocked the wire and destroyed the weld. – The Flexshield Welding Tent solved this issue for us"
Protect your welds and welder, save energy, and minimise production downtime!
To take advantage of this offer please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply.