The WH450 is specifically designed to supply a continuous flow of cooling water through the robotic welding torch.
When a decrease in coolant level is detected it can send a signal to a sensor, computer or network. Likewise when there is a blockage of coolant flowing through the robot welder.
The unit will alert the user/system of a blockage allowing for immediate action or shutdown. This ensures that torch heads stay protected and also prevents manufacture of faulty components.
- Low noise, corrosion resistant, high pressure
- Operating temperature up to 60 c
- FLOW Switch to prevent torch damage of an interrupted flow
- LEVEL Sensor to alert operator of low coolant levels
- Max flow 1.5-5.3L/min
- Max pressure 5kg/cm2
- Water/coolant volume 6 Litres
- 240VAC 50Hz 150w
This product is only available from Welding Automation.