The Westermo TD-23 communicates via a 2- or 4-wire leased line according to the V.23 standard.
Equipment with an RS-232 or RS-422/485 interface can be connected and communicate point-to-point or in a multidrop application.
The modem is equipped with DIP-switches to set specific functions in hardware, for example, reception sensitivity, output signal level, etc.
This is of particular importance as it allows each modem to be optimized according to the line quality.
A general calculation allows 16 units over a distance of up to 25 km (15.5 miles).
TD-23 is intended for mounting on a 35 mm DIN-rail, where the modem is attached and locked in a single action.
- Data rate 1200 bit/s (V.23)
- 2-wire (half duplex),4-wire (full duplex)
- Number of multidrop points,16 (typical value)
- Transmission distance up to 25 km (15.5 miles)
- Adjustable output signal level
- Adjustable reception sensitivity
- Transient protection on the line side
- Tri-Galvanic isolation (interface/line/supply)
For further information about the Westermo 2-/4-Wire Leased Line V.23 Modem - TD-23 visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.madisontech.com.au/industrial-itc/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking