The Westermo Lynx 1100 unit offers basic management features that include SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) and port mirroring.
Unit configuration is achieved using the Windows based tool that enables the switch to be easily configured through any of the Ethernet ports and hence across a large or small network.
As with all Westermo devices the real time properties of Ethernet have been maintained in the Lynx unit by incorporating both layer 2 and layer 3 priority support and HoL (Head Of Line) blocking prevention.
The user configurable fault contact has also been enhanced to aid network fault diagnostics.
As with all Westermo products the Lynx 1100 fulfils the highest environmental requirements making it ideal for applications where wide temperature, power and EMC specifications are a prerequisite.
- 0, 1 or 2 GigE ports of TX or FX type – 1000BASE
- SNMP v2c
- IP Configuration tool for configuration of:
- Port setting (auto-negotiation, HDX/FDX and 10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
- Port alarm configuration
- Port mirroring
- Real time Ethernet:
- QoS based on layer 2 (IEEE802.1p) and layer 3 (IP ToS)
- Four priority queues with strict priority scheduling
- Head of Line blocking prevention for low priority packets
- True industrial specification
- Full metal housing, IP40
- Wide temperature range (– 40 to +70°C)
- Wide DC power range (19 to 60 VDC) and low power consumption
- Redundant power input with polarity protection
- Input Power Monitoring
- High MTBF numbers is achieved by industrial design and no moving parts or electrolytic capacitors
- CE and DNV approved for industrial and marine use
- Auto MDX/MDIX technology to ease switch connection
- User configurable fault contact
For further information about Westermo Ethernet Switches - Lynx 1100 Series visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking