The unit use standard TCP/IP protocols together with serial equipment, it allows almost any serial devices to interface through a new or existing Ethernet network.
Two Westermo EDW-100 units can be used to create a simple point to point link or multiple units can be linked to form a one to many application all using Ethernet as the medium to transport the data.
A point to point application can be configured with both UDP and TCP, if TCP is used the unit can act both as a client or as a server. Configuration of the unit is simple using theWeb-tool or via Telnet.
It is also possible to configure speed and duplex via DIP-switch, this setting can be override by the Web-tool.
- Serial communication, RS-232 or RS-422/485
- Termination of RS-422/485 and fail safe functionality
- Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
- Packing algorithm
- Diagnostic information via Telnet and 10 LEDs
- Galvanic isolation and enhanced surge/transient protection on all ports
- Industrial and Railway approval
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Two levels of password for configuration
- Redundant power and wide DC input range
For further information about the Westermo Ethernet Terminal Server - EDW-100 visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking