As a basic PPP Router using Dial-in or Dial-out the unit can be used to gain access to a remote Ethernet network via a Westermo PSTN, ISDN, GSM or radio modem.
Multiple user identification and passwords along with a simple IP level firewall provides ample security.
The Westermo ED-20 can also be used to link two Ethernet networks together over a private wire, PSTN, ISDN, GSM or radio modem.The connection is totally transparent so additional software is not necessary.
Configuration of the unit is simple using Windows based programming software.
Galvanic isolation on all ports (not between serial port and configuration port) enables the device to be used in projects where a high degree of reliability is required.
- Up to 115.2 kbit/s on serial port
- Simple point to point applications
- Dial-up/leased line
- Brouter with firewall
- Galvanic isolation and enhanced surge/transient protection on all ports
- Simple to use Windows based configuration software
- Remote (via network) or local configuration
- Optional Password protection for remote configuration access
- LEDs for diagnostics
- Wide DC power range
For further information about Westermo Industrial Ethernet Router - ED-20 visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking