As well as supporting UDP, TCP client and TCP server connections the Westermo EDW-120 also has an array of special modes allowing the unit to be used in a wide range of complex applications.
Configuration is via web interface and by DIP switch. DIP switches allow the Ethernet connection to be fixed if auto-negotiation is not possible.
The web interface which is password protected for security allows all other settings to be configured remotely. It is also possible to connect and configure the IP address locally via the serial port.
- Two RS-232 ports with 4 sessions
- 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet
- UDP, TCP client or server selectable
- Special software modes for advanced applications:Single Client Mode, Dual TCP Connection, DSR Connection, RST on TCP Closure, RTS Control, Break Signalling, Last Calling, Packing Algorithm
- Total galvanic isolation & transient protection
- Configuration via web interface and DIP switches
- Comprehensive diagnostics
- Virtual COM port emulation software supplied
For further information about the Westermo Serial To Ethernet Converter - EDW-120 visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking