The Westermo MA-19 is used to connect equipment with RS-232/V.24 interfaces. Westermo's ±10 mA balanced current loop (W1) transmission technique makes it possible to transmit data up to 18 km at low data rates.
At shorter ranges transmission rates up to 38.4 kbit/s can be achieved. All Westermo’s modems using the ±10 mA current loop (W1) technique are compatible with each other.
The MA-19 should be fitted into the Westermo RV-01 rack system.
- Use this unit when the transmission distance is greater than 15 metres
- RS-232/V.24 interface
- Protects connected units from lightning/transients
- Units provide totally transparent data communications
- Very low delay time through units
- Units can transmit a single status signal
- Used to connect equipment on different earth potentials
- Guarantees reliable long-distance communication
For further information about the Westermo Short Haul Modem - MA-19 visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking