What Makes A Ranbuild Garage Shed Better
- Ranbuild kits come complete down to the last washer. The galvanised steel components simply bolt together for easy self-assembly. The result is a long lasting, low maintenance structure that’s also cost effective.
- Columns are stiffened and anchored to the concrete foundation with unique galvanised cast-in base plates.
- Modular systems mean that you can add a window, door, workbench or skylight to build in the functionality you need.
- Choose a roof pitch to create an appealing profile and suit the weather conditions in your region. Insulation as seen is an optional extra.
- Choose cladding from the extensive range of durable and attractive COLORBOND® or ZINCALUME® steel. Framing and cladding materials are guaranteed by BlueScope Steel for up to 15 years (conditions apply).
- In ‘Deluxe’ buildings, the preformed steel apex and knee plates are designed to be securely fastened with high tensile steel bolts. In the ‘Super’ designs, components simply screw together. This means there’s no need for welding.
- Designs are rated for winds up to 55m/s and kits come complete with diagonal wind bracing where required.
- Optional extras includes awnings, annexes, windows, skylights, insulation and ventilation items. Just about everything you need to personalise your shed.
- Ranbuilds design range covers almost all site and wind code requirements in Australia. There are models covering the extreme cyclone areas in the North down to the snow regions of the South.