What Makes Ranbuild Rural Buildings Better
- Ranbuild Rural buildings have a framing system like no other. The galvanised steel components bolt together for added strength and longer life under all sorts of applications.
- The back-to-back galvanised steel intermediate columns and rafters provide a strong and functional frame at a lower cost than comparable hot-rolled or fabricated members.
- Galvanised steel C section roof purlins and wall girts are flush with the outside of columns and rafters. This allows for smooth, continuous cladding without reducing valuable internal space.
- All nuts and bolts are made from high tensile steel and are zinc coated for added protection. When cast into the concrete footings, the anchor bolts guarantee a secure fastening down in all weather conditions.
- Ranbuild’s unique modular system means you can add bays of various sizes to make the building fit your site. Bays may be open, enclosed or supplied with a variety of standard options.
- All window and door openings are fully framed for strength and reliability.
- Choose from the extensive range of durable and attractive COLORBOND® or ZINCALUME® steel cladding. Framing and cladding materials are guaranteed by BlueScope Steel for up to 15 years (conditions apply).
- Optional extras include awnings, annexes, windows, skylights, insulation and ventilation items. Just about everything you need to make your shed the way you want it.
- Ranbuilds design range covers almost all site and wind code requirements in Australia. There are models covering the extreme cyclone areas in the North down to the snow regions of the South.