- Kubota M Type Engine: Kubota E-TVCS engine technology combines impressive power, high reliability, fuel efficiency and low vibration
- Load Sensing Transmission: The innovative LST feature allows automatic shift from high speed/low torque to low speed/high torque
- Limited Slip Differential: When one front wheel looses its grip, the Limited Slip Differential transfers that wheel's power to the opposite wheel to restore traction
- Auxiliary Circuit: For hydraulic attachments
- Electric Shuttle Shifting: Allows the operator to shift from forward to reverse to forward without ever clutching or braking
- Automatic Parking Brake: This safety feature automatically engages the parking brake whenever the engine is turned off
For more information on the Kubota R520s please click here.