Your Cat dealer can help you choose the best wheel loader for your application.
Compact Wheel Loaders
Cat® Compact Wheel Loaders deliver high performance, versatility, and precision in any application.
- Net Power - 52 kW to 71 kW
- Operating Weight - 5630 kg to 8450 kg
- Rated Bucket Capacity - 0.9 m3 to 1.4 m3
For more information on Compact Wheel Loaders, please click here.
Small Wheel Loaders
Cat® Small Wheel Loaders provide superior performance and versatility to help you get more done. Built to the same tough standards as the larger Cat Wheel Loaders, these machines are ideal for a wide range of jobs.
- Rated Net Power @ 2300 rpm - 96 kW to 111 kW
- Operating Weight - 10968 kg to 12564 kg
For more information on Small Wheel Loaders, please click here.
Midsize Wheel Loaders
H-Series medium wheel loaders offer enhanced productivity and reduced owning and operating costs while maintaining world class operator comfort and durability.
- Net Power - ISO 9249 - 134 kW to 260 kW
- Operating Weight - 15059 kg to 30519 kg
- Net Power - 80/1269/EEC - 134 kW to 263 kW
For more information on Midsize Wheel Loaders, please click here.
Large Wheel Loaders
Cat Large Wheel Loaders set the standard for optimized productivity, minimizing downtime, enhancing operator comfort, and protecting people on your jobsite through key safety features.
- Net Power - 373 kW to 1092 kW
- Operating Weight - 50144 kg to 195434 kg
- Gross Power - 414 kW to 1176 kW
For more information on Large Wheel Loaders, please click here.