Most Affordable Industrial Printer - Click here to buy online
The M-Class is a compact, industrial-strength printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal when users need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. The M-Class has proven to be the perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows for a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
Specifications at a glance:
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.25" [108mm] maximum print width
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 10 ips [254 mm/s] maximum print speed
- Serial, parallel, USB, LAN (optional), wireless 802.11g (optional)
- Form factor with a small footprint for an industrial printer to fit in tight spaces where work space is a premium
- Rugged construction features a precision die-cast aluminum frame
- Real time clock for accurate date-time labeling
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- 5-button, 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label set-up and configuration
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management
- IntelliSEAQ™ printhead: proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
- The M-Class utilises widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions
- Increased productivity – M-Class Mark II keeps up with high label demand applications, boasting 32% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. The modular design and field-installable options cut back on downtime and improve efficiency. With its unique form factor, the M-Class Mark II fits easily in tight spaces where work space is a premium.
- One printer does it all – The M-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer.
Please contact us on 03 9585 6536 or use the enquiry form below and we will contact you