Orders may be handled through the Picking Slip function or may be treated as a Direct Invoice. Each of these may then be handled in Immediate or Batch mode.
A scanning Confirmations function may also be activated on a site by site basis, if required. Alternatively, complete electronic warehousing is achievable with fully integrated RF guns feeding directly into your system.
Orders may be entered as Forward Charge, thus enabling orders for the next month to be processed prior to the end of this month. Credit notes may be entered as Standard or Damaged Stock, the latter not re-introducing the credited items back into your Stock on Hand.
There is also an Auto Reversal facility that allows any standard invoice raised to be credited in full simply by specifying the Invoice Number.
The Invoicing System feeds directly from our Pricing Module and Promotions System. This will enable users to fully automate pricing and promotions for specific customers or groups of customers.
- Ability to produce Pick Slip at will.
- Specify the order in which items are to appear on Pick Slip eg. by warehouse location.
- Multiple warehouse locations stored on each item.
- Full Debtor Terms security - System will halt operator if customers account is outside the agreed terms.
- Auto reversal of Invoices.
- Forward dated Invoices.
- Full electronic warehousing option.
- Invoice history stored.
- Customer history of product at a glance.
- Much more...
- Invoicing flows efficiently.
- Automated pricing and discounting means minimal errors.
- Increased security.
- Quick and efficient sales enquiry process.
- Professionalism in presentation.
- Staff are more informed.
- Tight control of Debtors.
- Detailed sales analysis.
- Highly efficient warehousing.