ADD-A-COLLAR is an adjustable crate system that allows the users the flexibility of using normal pallet and by adding multiple levels of collars can turn a pallet into a crate of almost any height... this offers many advantages.
- It’s easier for loading, as you only increase the height of the pallet/crate as you need to.
- The pallet/crate is right size for shipping, as you can build the crate to suit the contents, your not shipping a half empty crate which is very costly.
- Lids or divider can be placed between Collars at any level to separate product or support multiple levels of items or on top to fully enclose the entire crate.
- The pallet/crate collapses within itself for storage and or return freighting.
All timber used in the timber ADD-A-COLLAR products are plantation grown, hence protecting the environment and forestry trees.
How can the ADD-A-COLLAR system be used?
- Moving and or storing heavy or awkward parts,
- Safe keeping and dispatching of tools to and from job sites,
- Shipping products during manufacturing.
- Displaying and selling products straight from the crate in bulk retail showrooms.
- Moving and or storing fruit, food, or items that cannot normally be stacked in multiple levels without danger and damage.
- Moving and or storing liquids or dangerous products that require bunding and securing while in storage and transportation.
Who can use the ADD-A-COLLAR system?
- Government Departments,
- Schools, Colleges and universities,
- City and Shires Councils,
- Importers and Distributors,
- Growers and Producers,
- Mining and Quarry,
- Building and Construction,
- Transport and Removals,
- Warehousing and Storage,
What are the advantages and benefits in the ADD-A-COLLAR system?
- Saving substantial warehouse space when not in use.
- Significant cost savings on returning collapsed crates.
- Improved safety in transporting, storing, and using non stackable items.
- Substantial savings on freight charges and product damage.