Did you know that for every 100 bays of racking that you have, at least 7 of them are potentially ready to collapse?*
Did you also know that as part of the Australian Standard AS4084 for Steel Storage Racking that you need to demonstrate that the very same racking is inspected annually? Finally, did you know you need to be able to demonstrate that you have a safe method of work related to managing damage and repairs to your rack?
IRIA is an independent service that inspects steel storage racking and offers a closed loop racking management and repair service. Why is this independence so important?
- Companies that sell rack treat an inspection as a way to improve sales of spare parts and repairs
- Companies that sell rack usually only inspect the brand of rack that they sell
By being independent and not selling racking, IRIA is able to specialise in these services. This specialisation includes:
- Instant access to inspection reports upon completion
- 24/7 access to your inspection report history
- Skilled and dedicated racking inspectors
- Expert consultancy for racking design improvement
- Independent procurement and management of racking repairs
- Unbiased, client focused advice
You may be thinking "I really only want one contract which includes inspections and repairs because that way I can manage the contracts better". IRIA can provide this service, whilst remaining independent of both installers and manufacturers.
You need to ask the following of companies that sell racking;
- Is the report I get unbiased and free of potential conflicts?
- Can I guarantee that the hidden or combined price of the racking inspection is not outweighed by the cost of unnecessary repairs?
If you can't answer YES to any of these questions then you need to talk to IRIA. IRIA offers a range of very flexible and cost effective racking inspection and management solutions designed to make you and your employees safe.