ICP Electronics Australia has released ICP DAS's WF-2019 Wi-Fi I/O Module. The WF-2019 is a 10-channel universal analog input module with voltage and current input types.
The WF-2019 provides extremely accurate thermocouple measurement and automatic cold-junction compensation for each channel. In addition, the WF-2019 has a WLAN connection that complies with IEEE802.11b/g standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the WF-2019 makes an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems.
The WF-2019 also supports Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols and the network encryption configuration, which seamlessly integrates with SCADA software and offers easy and safe access for users.
- 10 differential universal analog input channels
- Supports thermocouple devices with J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, C types
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption
- Support Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols
- Support DHCP network configuration
- Wide operating temperature range
- Built-in watchdog
- Provide automatic search functionality
- Provide AI monitor and configuration screen
- Provide wireless encryption configuration