It provides the tools and capabilities needed to create and easily maintain a clear 360 degree view of customers, prospects or partners.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution that has rich functionality for:
- Easy record keeping of all emails, phone calls, appointments, documents
- Sales Process Management (single view of the customer and their data, opportunities, quotes, literature, orders)
- Marketing Process Management (personalised and targeted campaigns, segmentation, marketing automation, marketing analytics and much more)
- Customer Service (case management, routing and queuing, service history/scheduling, contracts, knowledge base)
- Native integration into applications you already know - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is easy to learn and use and operates just like you do! Access Microsoft CRM in a number of convenient ways, directly from your Outlook, a secure web browser or via your mobile. You can easily adapt it to your business processes by simply changing or adding fields 'on the fly'.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates with a wide range of software including but not limited to, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Business Intelligence and Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System to provide you with a complete business management solution.
As a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, Professional Advantage not only implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM at other companies, but uses it in-house as an all-encompassing customer management system with 250+ internal users.
We have experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions for organisations ranging in size from 5 to over 100 CRM users. This experience has included organisations in a wide range of industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Wholesale Distribution, Business Services, Property Development and Management, Financial Services, Professional Services, High Technology and Not for Profit including Membership organisations.