All our Wind Indicator poles meet the design criteria required for all Australian wind regions and terrain categories, without exception.
There are three standard poles available: 6m without illumination, 8m Illuminated and an 8m Illuminated Seesaw Wind Indicator pole for ease of maintenance.
INGAL EPS is listed with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) as a supplier of Wind Indicator products.
Options and Accessories:
- Wind Indicator poles are base plate mounted as standard but can be designed for in-ground mounting
- The poles are hot dip galvanised and can be powder coated or painted in the colour of your choice
- The range is available in tapered octagonal only
- Standard mounting heights are 6m and 8m
- The standard poles are depicted on this product sheet, however they can be designed for different height requirements
- A Seesaw version is available as standard for the 8m pole
- Wind socks are available as additional accessories
- Pre-cabling (if luminaire fitted)