The Rutland 913's unique high inertia generator accumulates more energy in real wind conditions than any other comparable wind generator available, owing to its continuous rotation between gusts of wind and its enviably low wind speed start-up.
- The lowest cost per watt due to volume production
- The lowest wind speed start-up
- The greatest ampere hours generated in real wind conditions
- Continuous output above 5 knots where other units stall between gusts
- The quality of materials for construction you demand to last for years
- Aerodynamic efficiency and style
- Computer designed aerofoil blades able to withstand a loading with a safety factor 10x the turbine's maximum r.p.m.
- Marine grade materials and stainless steel fastenings throughout
- Quiet, low friction, 3 phase generator
- Tube Internal Diameter: 41mm
- Tube External Diameter: 48mm
- Recommended Minimum Height: 2.4m
- Net Weight: 10.5kg
- Gross Weight: 13kg
Available in 12V and 24V versions.