- Standards gears which are designed according to ISO 6336.
- The output housing is made of nodular cast iron and designed to hold the heavy loads generated during the machine’s job.
- The gears are made of alloyed steel and are heat treated (case hardening for suns and planets, induction hardening or nitriding for internal toothed rings).
- The planets are supported by roller bearings or full rollers track bearings to obtain a high efficiency during the phases of starting and running.
- There can be 3 to 5 reduction stages (all of them with a planetary design), depending upon the total required reduction ratio.
- Each stage may have 3 to 4 planets (to increase the deliverable torque).
- High torque capacity.
- High radial/thrust load capacity.
- High shock resistance and designed for heavy duty.
- Wide range of reduction ratios (from 60 up to 3000).
- Compact dimensions.
- Wind turbines.