Specifications of Wind Turbines | Whisper 100
Rotor Diameter: 2.1m
Weight: 21kg (22.56kg boxed)
Shipping Dimensions: 1295 x 508 x 330mm
Mount: 2.5" Schedule 40
Start-up wind speed: 3.4m/s
Voltage: 12, 24, 36, 48 VDC
Rated Power: 900W at 12.5m/s
Body: Cast Aluminium - Marine Option Available
Blades (three): Polypro/Carbon Glass Reinforced
Overspeed Protection: Side Furling
Kilowatt hours per month: 100kWh @ 5.4m/s
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Survival Wind speed: 55 m/s
Years of reliable operation by thousands of customers have made the Wind Turbines | Whisper 100 the number one selling small wind turbine in its class. With thousands in the field, the Wind Turbines | Whisper 100 has become the standard for remote homes, telecom sites and rural developing projects for moderate to extreme environments. Assuming a 12 mph (5.4 m/s) average wind, a Wind Turbines | Whisper 100 will produce 100 kWh per month for your batteries.
The Whisper Charge Controller is included with every Whisper 100 and 200. The SCR-based shunt-type controller is housed in a single unit and it is dedicated wind only.
Features of Wind Turbines | Whisper 100
- Individually rectified phases.
- Battery/turbine shunt isolation during regulation.
- Bright LED lights indicate regulation operation and Power ON.
- Quiet diversion-powered fan.
- Large heat sink for efficient temperature dissipation.
- Easy access block connectors for turbine and battery wires. Compatible with any programmable inverter.