Specifications of Wind Turbines | Whisper 200
Rotor Diameter: 2.7m
Weight: 30kg (39.46 boxed)
Shipping Dimensions: 1295 x 508 x 330mm
Mount: 2.5" Schedule 40
Start-up wind speed: 3.1m/s
Voltage: 12, 24, 36, 48 VDC (HV Available)
Rated Power: 1000W at 11.6m/s
Body: Cast Aluminium - Marine Option Available
Blades (three): Polypro/Carbon Glass Reinforced
Overspeed Protection: Side Furling
Kilowatt hours per month: 158kWh @ 5.4m/s
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Survival Wind speed: 55 m/s
Get the most out of the wind with a larger swept area blade. The Wind Turbines | Whisper 200's 9 foot blade has almost twice the swept area of the Whisper 100 which means twice the energy! The Wind Turbines | Whisper 200 is a versatile design that is used in many applications from remote homes to water pumping. A high voltage model is available for transmission over long distances and grid tied systems.
The Whisper Charge Controller is included with every Whisper 100 and 200. The SCR-based shunt-type controller is housed in a single unit and it is dedicated wind only.
Features of Wind Turbines | Whisper 200
- Individually rectified phases.
- Battery/turbine shunt isolation during regulation.
- Bright LED lights indicate regul ation operation and Power ON.
- Quiet diversion-powered fan.
- Large heat sink for efficient temperature dissipation.
- Easy access block connectors for turbine and battery wires. Compatible with any programmable inverter.