Constructed with heavy-duty extruded aluminium, this system utilises a unique process that joins the end wire from an empty drum with the start wire of the next full drum, eliminating costly downtime for wire changeover and optimising production time.
A smooth operating wire guide arm handles the wire transfer during the automatic change, with no manual operator action required. With our easy-to-use Butt Welder, both butt-welding and flash removal operations take only seconds and the two wire ends may even be joined during the welding cycle.
The Non-Stop™ Wire Dispensing System works with either one or two station robotic cells (2 or 4 drums) and it is available for both 500 lb and 1,000 lb Accu-Pak drums. A convenient Docking Station that holds the Butt Welder and a deburring tool is also available for this package.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Eliminates downtime for wire changeover, optimizing production time and reducing costs
- Wire guide-arm assists in wire transfer during automatic change; no operator action needed
- Designed for use with optional Wire Pilot™ Feed Assist
- Works with one- and two-station robotic cells (2 or 4 drums)
- Accepts any fiber drum or cardboard wire packaging design
- Easy-to-use resistance butt-welder available (see below)
- Appropriate drum-handling carts available as option
To view more information including technical specifications please click here.