The raw material can be metal (wire flame spraying or molten metal flame spraying), ceramic or plastic making the flame spray process very versatile in its applications.
Features of MK73 Wire Flame Spray:
- The Metallisation MK73 is an oxygen-propane fuelled flamespray system giving un-rivalled anti-corrosion coatings.
- The lightweight, well-balanced, robust pistol offers the quickest spray rates on the market, saving you both time and money.
- Systems can be supplied as continuous spray or, more commonly, with a unique stop/start function that allows the operator to stop spraying but keep the flame lit without damage to the pistol.
Typical applications include:
- Anti-corrosive coating of structural steel
- Corrosion under insulation (CUI) in petro chemical plants