This is an ongoing effort directed at providing even greater toughness to withstand wire hits and improved aerodynamics, allowing higher wire line speeds while reducing bearing loads and machine noise.
KEIR can supply standard configurations or will design a bow to meet your specific needs.
Many wire manufacturing plants today have a variety of machines from various manufacturers. KEIRs' extensive data base of existing bows for over one hundred machines and their ability to manufacture to your specific requirements, means they can be a single point of supply for all your bow requirements.
- Improved bow Strength (no holes)
- Wire is out of the Air Stream
- Bow shaped like a wing for improved aerodynamics and low CW factor
- Wear strip eliminated and replaced by wear bushings with windows for easy inspection and dust cleaning
- Wear bushings can be ceramic, steel (48 - 58 Rc) and other materials or coatings
- Wear bushings improve support or difficult to make products
- No wire pinching between guide and wear strip
- Higher TPM - Maintaining Wire Quality
- Reduced elongation at higher TPM
- Reduced bow breakage
- Increased life on wear surfaces, reducing downtime and maintenance
- Easy assembly and change out of wear bushings
- Wire breaks are contained within the bow - extending bow life