The AW Series industrial grade 3 watt wire wound potentiometer has been used in hundreds of applications from audio applications like volume controls on amplifiers, industrial control applications, appliance controls and a myriad of other uses.
This variable resistor has a very high insulation resistance by use of a chemically sealed base material and the resistance element is very high grade ensuring long term reliability.
Industrial Wire Wound Potentiometer Features:
- High grade resistance element material for long life and durability
- One piece bush and plate
- Chemically sealed base for very high insulation resistance
- Double contact wiper arm for reaiable operation
- Compact size
- Wide resistance range fully enclosed
- Single or 2-gang
- Full 3-watt rating
- Compact size 24mm diameter
A higher wattage wire wound potentiometer (5 watts) can be achieved by using a dual gang AW potentiometer with parrallelled terminals.
For more information or a qoute on these Wire Wound Potentiometers please call or email us for a direct reply.