This device is a part of the WIO® family of industrial wireless automation products, it wirelessly connects to a Wireless Gateway.
The Wireless Analog Input Module is perfect for tank levels, flow meters, temperature sensors and any other analog device.
Simple to setup via Breeze and Interface to your PLC, RTU or SCADA via our Modbus Gateways that can be 50 plus kilometers away!
- High Performance WIO® Wireless Connectivity
- Ideal for Wirelessly Monitoring Analog Output Devices
- 4 Analog Inputs (24-bit ADC)
- 0-10 V / 4-20 mA (Selectable Modes)
- Each Input Independently Selectable
- License-Free 900 MHz Band, Secure Data Transmission (2.4 GHz Optional)
- Wireless Range of Up to 40 Miles
- 9-30 VDC Power Input
- Easy-to-Install, Configure and Use
- Scalable Solution
- Wirelessly Connects to a WIO® Wireless Gateway (Point-to-Point Only)
- Uses BreeZ® 4.0 Configuration Software or Later