Features of the ADT 680 New Wireless and Logging Pressure Gauge:
- The 680W (data logging and wireless model) can transmit readings up to a 20 meter range and data log internally 140,000 readings consisting of date, time, pressure, and temperature measurements.
- Each unit includes software and a USB receiver which allows for easy communications to download the logged data or transmit real-time readings.
- With the optional 9503 Additel Log II software, you may display and log real-time pressure measurement data in graph or table form.
- The 680 series offers a variety of pressure ranges from -15 PSI (-1 bar) to 36,000 PSI (2500 bar). The accuracy class of 0.25% FS gives excellent performance at an affordable cost.
- Accuracies of 0.1% & 0.05% are also available.
- The gauges are IP67 protection certified, which means it is completely protected from dust ingress and can be fully immersed up to 1 meter of water.