Trigger, Capture, Analyze
The WCA200A Series can selectively trigger on frequency domain events that no other instrument can trigger on, they can capture a seamless record of time synchronized RF or base band signal into memory, and they can analyze this data.
This analysis includes correlating multiple domains, which allows developers to observe system interactions and behaviors, ensure proper operation, and rapidly troubleshoot problems with a simple test set up.
Characterization – The Versatile WCA200A Series Lets You See More of What is There
The WCA230A and WCA280A provide design engineers with all the measurement capabilities needed to fully characterize devices in an accurate, efficient manner – ensuring a complete picture of the device’s capability.
2G, 2.5G, 3G, 3.5G Modulation Analysis Software – The WCA200A Series offers modulation analysis software that provides one-button measurement routines that quickly and accurately perform measurements that conform to the relevant industry standards – W-CDMA, HSDPA, GSM/EDGE, cdma2000 1x, 1xEV-DO, and TD-SCDMA.
W-CDMA Compressed Mode – The WCA200A Series, with its unique ability to analyze W-CDMA compressed mode, allows engineers to quickly and easily monitor their device during the complex handover process between W-CDMA and GSM.
Differential I/Q inputs – By providing differential I/Q inputs, the WCA200A Series is the only product in this class that addresses the increasingly common need of 3G UE designers to directly measure their differential I/Q signals.
3D Graphical Display – The WCA200A Series is the only one-box solution that offers engineers extremely useful graphical representations, such as spectrogram and codogram, which give a complete picture of what is happening with the signal under test.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-domain analysis enables fast, complete signal analysis in frequency, time, code and modulation domains — without making multiple measurements
Extended Memory enables 10 seconds of 3G and 3.5G signals to be captured, ensuring all the necessary information is available to make a complete analysis of the signal
- Frequency Mask Trigger – Available only from Tektronix – Makes it easy to capture fast, transient, or intermittent signals that swept spectrum analyzers would miss
- Fast and accurate measurements at the touch of a button
- Spectrogram provides a revealing picture of RF signal frequency and amplitude behavior over time – not possible with a swept spectrum analyzer
- Codogram provides a simple, graphical means of analyzing code power vs. time
- W-CDMA Compressed Mode enables analysis of handovers between W-CDMA and GSM
- ACK/NACK and CQI analysis for HSDPA uplink (Requires Option 27 and 23)
- Differential I/Q inputs enable straightforward analysis of differential baseband I and Q signals
- Fast measurement speed and exceptional accuracy improve production throughput without affecting yield
- Versatile general demodulation capabilities ranging from BPSK to 256QAM, as well as selectable filters allow analysis of non-standard signals
- One instrument, practical and useful every day, to cover all your spectrum and vector analysis needs
Characterization, Troubleshooting, and Verification of Wireless Designs:
- CDMA2000 1x
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO