It is very well suited for connection to PLC’s, HMI, DCS, data acquisition, video devices and industrial PC’s.
The Westermo RM-90 has an Ethernet port (10/100 BaseT) as well as two serial ports (RS-232 and RS-485) and on-board I/O for local and remote link status, or external status transfer.
The data rate can be set between 7.2 kbit/s and 200 kbit/s or auto rate selection. The RM-90 has been designed and built for demanding industrial applications.
A High RF output and superior receiver sensitivity gives excellent penetration in congested industrial environments, through buildings, factory walls and steelwork.
The RM-90 is equipped with an SMA coaxial antenna connector and can be used with a wide variety of different antennas.
The receiver sensitivity will allow a line-of-sight range of 10 km. The Repeater functionality can increase the wireless range even further.
- Industrial Strength 900 MHz
- Temperature range –40°C to 60°C
- Access Point, Client/Station and Repeater
- 10/100 BaseT RJ45, IEEE 802.3 compliant.
- Bridge/router functions for Ethernet protocols
- RS-232 V.24 DCE 1.2 to 115.2 Kb/s
- RS-485 1.2 to 115.2 Kb/s
- On-board I/O for link status or external status transfer
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Firewall protection using MAC Address filtering
- Redundancy using automatic changeover at Access Point
- Configuration via web-browser
- Remote configuration via the wireless link.
- Password protected configuration
For further information about the Wireless Ethernet Access Point & Client - RM-90 visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking