The ShockWatch EquipManager™ is a wireless fleet management system that ensures OH&S compliance, controls access, detects impacts, and monitors equipment operation to improve safety while reducing damage-related costs.
Combining the functions of the ImpactManager™ and the UsageManager™ into a single wireless design, the EquipManager detects impacts and collects usage data in real time. The configurable pre-shift safety checklist — accessible on an audio-visual display — ensures that you stay OH&S compliant, and dramatically increases safety in your facility.
Plus, enhanced tracking capabilities allow you to quickly locate your equipment when you need it. Automatic alerts via e-mail, text message and phone keep you informed about maintenance and training needs so you can plan accordingly and minimize the related costs.
An extensive array of sensor inputs gather usage, impact, and operator data, while configurable inputs and events allow you to collect custom data. Collecting and analysing this data is simple with the EquipManager software and reporting functionality.
Customize your settings and restrictions, and record events so that you always know your facility is operating safely — with the data to prove it.
The EquipManager system can be easily customized to reflect the unique needs of your workplace. By focusing on what is most important to your organization, you will have the real-time data you need to keep your equipment running safely and in compliance.
Features Designed for Maximum Performance:
- Fully configurable pre-shift safety checklist through audio-visual display
- Real-time impact detection and recording through patented, user-adjustable sensor
- Vehicle access control via multiple user-defined interfaces (iButtons, barcodes, and proximity cards)
- Multi-parameter monitoring through customisable inputs such as fluid pressure, speed, temperature, lift count, travel time, key-on time, and reverse count (8 digital inputs and 2 analog inputs)
- Equipment location services
- Customisable events and event processing, including more than 60 standard events
- Lockout/tag out capability/inactivity logoff
- Usage monitoring (time, cycles, repetitions, etc.)
- Multiple wireless data transmission options (802.11b/g and 900MHz)
- Support for WEP, WPA, and LEAP security modes
- User-definable maintenance alert
- Full user menu with text messaging
- Remote updating and configuration of device settings, firmware, and iButton key configuration
- Flexible mounting locations and orientations
- UL rating — Type E, EE, G, GS, LP, LPS, D, and DS
Innovative Software for Reliable Data Collection & Transmission
The EquipManager management software allows you to configure the system and receive the information you need to more effectively plan operations, reduce costs, and improve safety. Detailed reports and graphs communicate the data clearly so that you can analyse which procedures are working and which areas require improvement. Because the program transmits notices and alerts through your preferred method of communication, users can stay informed on the road, in the field or in remote parts of a facility.
Benefits for a More Profitable Business
The ShockWatch EquipManager:
- Ensures OH&S compliance with the pre-shift safety checklist
- Increases safety by tracking operator training schedules and certification
- Minimizes costs associated with damage and worker injury
- Reduces impacts and resulting damage to operators, facility, equipment, and products
- Provides real-time impact detection, allowing for prompt repairs to facility, racks, and products
- Encourages operator accountability, improves driving behaviour, and reduces worker injury
- Provides accurate and timely usage data, minimizing downtime through optimal maintenance scheduling and fleet rotation
- Improves equipment utilization through more efficient planning
- Saves time in locating equipment
- Material handling equipment (forklift trucks, pickers, etc.)
- Fleet vehicles (everything from lift trucks to school buses)
- Earth-moving equipment (skidsters, backhoes, etc.)
- Construction equipment (dump trucks, conveyors, etc.)
- People-moving equipment
- Airport ground equipment
- Manufacturing equipment