Wi-GEM is consisted of EMU (Energy Meter Unit), EMR (Energy Meter Router), EMC (Energy Meter Coordinator) and iSAST OPEN CTs such as split CTs or flexible Rogowski coils according to customer needs. Also, choose lines from single phase to 3 phase 3 lines or 3 phase 4 lines for metering.
The wireless green meter measures energy consumption in real time to monitor current, voltage or power flew. User can set up time to collect data. After installation of one EMU, it sends data to EMR in each floor as wireless way then EMR sends data to EMC. Finally, EMC talks to computer.
So we can monitor power flows and get qualified energy consumption. Installation is simple and easy as well without any disconnection of live power line as much as compact design. As advantage, you can also make your own software to read each value as you want with our open protocol service.
Featues & Benefits of the Wireless Green Eneergy Meter
- Measuring instantaneous values for voltage, current, active
- power, reactive power, and apparent power of each phase
- Measuring accumulative values for active energy and reactive energy, apparent energy of each phase, and the total of each phase.
- Measurement of frequency : 50/60Hz
- Wide operating voltage : phase voltage 90 to 264 V~, L1-N
- Measurement of input currents using the split core CT :5~2400A
- Measurement of input currents using Rogowski coil : 250~5000A
- Power consumption : 10VA
- Measurement category : CAT III
- Environment : Indoor use
- Ambient operating temperature : -10 to +55?
- Maximum altitude : 2000 m
- 2.4 GHz wireless ZigBee module, max 200 node installation
- Accuracy : IEC 62053-21 Class1.0, IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5
- Time stamps for each transmission data, Logging interval:1 ~ 60 minutes
- Easy installation and DIN rail mounting
- Modbus protocol (Coordinator)